Prep Time: About 10 minutes
Credit: Megan Meyers
- About 1 cup baby spinach
- One half avocado (or whole if you’d like)
- 1 egg
- Place egg in boiling water for 4-7 minutes, (depending on your preference of yolk softness)
- Place one cup of spinach in a bowl
- Pit and slice one half or whole ripe avocado
- Peel egg and place on top of salad
- Toss and mix all ingredients together so that egg yolk and avocado creates it’s own dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
What spin can you put on this salad? Add tomatoes, olive oil, more veggies, go crazy! Simple, delicious and easy.